Professional Patio Furniture
Don't replace. Refurbish.
ECONOMICAL & ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
Request Free Estimate
Instead of throwing away your old strap furniture, utilize a truly “Green” strategy and refurbish your furniture with Beach & Patio Furniture.
When it comes to Patio Furniture Refinishing, we are the best in the business! Powder coating is an advanced method of applying a decorative and protective finish to a wide range of materials and products that are used by both industries and consumers. The powder used for the process is a mixture of finely ground particles of pigment and resin, which is sprayed onto a surface to be coated. The charged powder particles adhere to the electrically grounded surfaces until heated and fused into a smooth coating in a curing oven. The result is a uniform, durable, high-quality, and attractive finish
- Custom color options (high / low gloss, and metallic finishes)
- Texture selection – smooth, matte, and rough textures to hide surface imperfections
- Durability – extends product life by providing excellent resistance to corrosion, rust, fading, high / low temperature extremes and is chip / scratch resistant
- Environmentally friendly – emits no VOCS and eliminates recycling
- Superior protection compared to standard paint finishes
- Save money over buying new
We meticulously inspect, repair, and refinish your old patio furniture to bring it back to life! Here is a summary of our refinishing process:
- We first take measurements of the furniture and all measurements are recorded.
- We make a primary evaluation of the needed materials.
- The furniture is then stripped of all vinyl straps or sling fabric.
- We carefully inspect the furniture and make sure that every weld is structurally sound. Any welds that don’t pass our inspection are re-welded.
- The furniture is then sand blasted and cleaned.
- We then inspect the furniture again and replace any hardware that needs replacing.
- The furniture is powder coated then baked in an oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for ~30 minutes.
- The furniture is re-inspected and if required, new vinyl straps or sling fabric is installed.
- The furniture then goes through final inspection. Once it passes final inspection, the frames are covered with temporary, heavy duty paper to protect the finish.
- Finally, the furniture is delivered back to the customer looking brand new!
We are happy to provide you with a free estimate, just email at firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures of your furniture from the front and pictures of the support structure from the back. We will prepare a quote for you typically the same day.
If we feel your furniture needs additional repairs or cannot be repaired, we will provide you with a full quote and or offer you replacement furniture options.
You can click here to see the available frame finishes.